Saturday, December 26, 2009

R-e-s-p-e-c-t. (:

So I was chatting on the phone with one of the best friends, Megan, who happens to have two younger sisters.


All of a sudden I hear her go "You finished already?"
"With what?"
"My sisters are doing my chores." (Which by the way is CLEANING THE TOLIET!!)

"WHAT?!!?!!?"
"WHY?!?!?!?1?!" *shocked*
"I don't know. Oh hey, Emily*, come here, give me a hug!"
Emily* is the youngest whose about six years old... Tay* is 12..
in the background "NO I DON'T LIKE HUGS!"
"Megan...Did you just give you're sisters a hug for doing your chores...?"
"Yup."


I HAPPEN TO HAVE A YOUNGER BROTHER WHO WON'T DO A THING FOR ME, WHAT THE HECK!?!?!?


Later---I'm hanging out at her house---They're opening their stocking presents early
Emily* gets some mini-smores
"Can I have one pleeeasee? I gave you a cookie for doing my chores."
"NO YOU GAVE ME A HUG!!" 
"Pleeease?" 
"Fineee." *Gives Megan a smore.*

---even later---

"MEGAN HOW DO YOU DO THAT?!!?"
"It's a little thing called R-E-S-P-E-C-T."
"Wait.. What's that spell...?"
"RESPECT."
"OHHH THAT'S WHAT THE SONG WAS ABOUT?!"


Yeah. I guess I can be a little slow... Respect.. oh it's a wonderful thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment